Throughout Israel’s existence, Israeli law enforcement agencies have had to deal with unique terror and criminal threats.
Instinct provides quality training in the safe handling, proficient application and justifiable use of firearms, as well as the unique tactics and methods used in Israel to counter, diffuse and overcome hostile situations.
The training is adapted to the laws, statutes, codes, rules and regulations of the location where the trainees work in.
- Rifle/Pistol Tactics for Law Enforcement
- Defensive Tactics- armed and unarmed threats
- Arrest and Control Techniques
- Weapon Retention Techniques
- Single/Multiple Suspect Engagement
- Vehicle Stops
- Hostile Incident Handling