In today’s world, effective self-protection requires an effective response. This takes into account the psychological aspects as well as the physical attributes required for self-defense against various threats.
Trainees will learn how to overcome all kind of hostile situations under realistic full power conditions, from self-defense to efficient neutralization.
For women, the techniques and mindset are uniquely adapted and were developed over many years of experience in personally coaching them to successfully defend themselves. This training methodology takes into account the physical and psychological differences between men and women.
- Combat psychology in preparation for combat
- Combat Mindset/ Threat Recognition / Avoidance
- Unarmed techniques; Defense/deliberated-neutralization (standup/ground fighting)
- Defense against Static and Dynamic threats from knives/clubs/handgun/rifle
- Multiple Opponent situations
- Women’s Self Defense